Friday, November 21, 2003

"FOOTLOOSE! CUT LOOSE! LINDSEY'S KICKING OFF HER SHOES..."

Last night was eventful. Sort of.
The show went very well, despite the fact that the picture frame fell and cracked, Andrew was dyslexic, Lindsey lost her shoe in the finale (And Kevin Post caught it...), the screen was knocked over, and Beethoven is now decapitated...Again.
A relatively uneventful opening night.
The Mock DUI is this morning, and I feel as though I have already learned the effects of what I would like to call "Drama Under the Influence":
---Carrying large couches from furniture Storage, all the way to the football field.
---Freezing my naked toes off.
---Being described as a "Backelite".
---"Supervising" the movement of two metallic benches...
---...And allowing my sandal to slip off and drench my foot in freezing mud as I'm carrying the third.
---Moving door flats that (Surprisingly enough) have less weight on them than The Moore House.
And...
---Backel forcing Mr. Davis to provide us with steaming Hot Chocolate...
That should prove an interesting battle. I should buy tickets, sell concessions, and possibly rent a video camera so that I can record the event and sell copies of the video for a hefty percentage.
Ahh. On to Circuit City. Or Physics. Either way...

No comments: