Friday, November 07, 2003

"IT'S THE FIRE OF...WAIT...WHAT'S MY LINE AGAIN?"

I would have been joyful if !HERO had ended up being what I thought it was going to be...But it wasn't. It was by no means a "Rock Opera", but much more of a Audio Adrenaline concert with special guest stars Michael Tait, Rebecca St. James, and Kelley Smith, the sole person in the audience that was disgruntled over the fact that Tait most definately was a rock star, not an actor...
But I must say- If Jesus was that good looking, he would not have been single...
Sleep is so far beyond me, I fear that I will not find rest for at least another day...But that's alright. Tomorrow, I'm planning on having a little Drama III rehersal at the pad, just to go over the ensemble scene that Nick, Elis, Chaz, and myself have to block and- Oh, that's right- LEARN!
I shall sleep in tomorrow, then reherse, then waste my evening at "The Brantley"...It will be alright, I suppose...At least I'll have something entertaining to keep me distracted...No, not Elis, silly blog. I'm talking about the hand-held device that will beep and rumble at random times in the midst of the show...
That is what they mean by active participant, right?
I am currently "not" thinking about Gene (Which could very well mean I "am"...I don't know how those quotation marks negate effectively, so I just decided to put them everywhere!), and I think that's a good thing...I don't know what I'm thinking right now.
Oh, well...Time for Physics!

No comments: