Monday, May 15, 2006

DAY TWO: $2000.00

1. Sweeney Todd 2005 Broadway Revival Cast Recording. [$25.00, ordered off of the production's website.]
After seeing this on Broadway a few weeks ago, I have no stronger desire than to be able to listen to it over and over again, something one might have expected me to already have done. However, money being what it is (non-existent), I am forced to wait temporarily.

2. 60GB Black iPod. [$399.00 from The Apple Store.]
Gluttonous as some may find it, I don't have enough space to store my musical library on the 20GB U2 Special Edition iPod I currently own. It's running on two years old, and now, it has begun to freeze occasionally, something which can prove devastating when I use it on the road.

3. Team Zissou Baseball shirt. [$17.99, finely crafted by the good people at ThreadPit.]
I haven't bought an amazing t-shirt like this one in quite some time. And along that same vein, I still need to purchase the film it so quip-i-ly takes after, but have not been monetarially able at this point. Perhaps tomorrow?

4. Motorola PEBL U6 Orange Phone. [$399.99, available for pre-order at Simon Cells.]
Ever since I set eyes on the PEBL, I've desperately desired it as a cellular companion. They're just so damn sleek and cuddly! Like a koala! Except with a camera, voice-activated dialing, and buttons. Koalas don't tend to have buttons.

5. Bragada Twin size Memory Foam mattress. [$392.43, via the Bragada site online.]
At the ripe old age of nineteen, my back has already been giving me trouble for years now. I continually find myself in pain even after a good night's sleep, and a really amazing mattress would be a first for me.

6. One ticket to the 2006 Tony Awards Ceremony on June 11th at Radio City Music Hall. [$550.00, found through any of the millions of online ticket brokers via Google.]
Tony Awards Ceremony = The Stuff Kelley's Dreams Are Made Of. In all actuality, though, that is one of those cool things I would absolutely never get the chance to see without optimal funding to do so. I would love more than anything to do so, and beyond that, I'm dying to find out if they announce a host for the show along with the nominees tomorrow morning. It's not Oprah, it's not Jackman, and, much to my dismay, it probably won't be Lane either. But, I can dream, can I not?

7. Donation to Kid's House of Seminole. [$215.59, made through the Kid's House of Seminole website.]
As a member of last year's Drama IV Class at Lyman High School, we adopted A Kid's House as our end-of-the-year charity to donate to. Our show ended up as a total incorporation of child-abuse awareness, and I continually wish we could have done even more to help and assist.

DAY TWO- TOTAL SPENT: $2000.00

No comments: