Tuesday, May 23, 2006

NOT SO STUCK IN A MOMENT I CAN'T GET OUT OF.

Finally got a call back from The Bucks of Star. The prospect of actual, legitimate work that will take up my time is beyond exciting. Exhilarating, even. I can't find the words to express the feeling of legitimate solace that overwhelms me when I think of productivity and my pursuit of such. I am so very ready to work, to do things that will legitimize my time here.

I have to essentially shift my train of thought because I've just finished watching the Conan O'Brien repeat episode with U2 as the guest stars, encompassing the entire show. Genuinely, the closing number at the end of that particular show is probably my favorite television moment ever. Hearing a very cut-and-dry acoustic version of "Stuck in a Moment (You Can't Get Out Of)" has to be the most amazing thing ever. I love it. It is, without question, one of my most revered songs, and I basically want to jump The Edge whenever I see this episode and hear that song.

And...It's sleep time.

No comments: