Thursday, May 11, 2006

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY.

Back in Dunedin at last after a good two hours of flight delay.
Tired as all get-out.
Sad to be away from a loved one, but that's just the way it goes.

Stupid human beings continue to leave me comments on just how atrocious a fellow human being I happen to be. Just another reminder of why I despise people, and certain individuals on top of that.
It's nice not to care what people think, at least for the moment.
[Editor's Note: I'm on summer vacation- if someone wants to give me crap, let them attack me long-distance so that they remain safe and protected. Regardless, they appear to be little girly-girls with a lack of gonads and a perpetually high-school mentality. Fun.]

On another note, I'm so very illiterate tonight. This morning. Whatever. I've lost all ability to be cognitive at this point, so it's not really worth typing too much more. I'll find some way to make sense of everything in the morning.

No comments: