Friday, September 26, 2003

IT'S HARD TO INTIMIDATE THE MASSES WHEN YOUR HAIR IS IN PIGTAILS...

Or so I've heard...Not that I'd be caught dead in the things...But I'm wearing them right now...
What's that Barenaked Ladies line?
"Bye, bye self-respect..."
Anyway, the first four hours of today were nice...Tolerable, even fun. But then the world slid grudgingly downhill in a fashion I've yet to see imitated by even the greatest of psychotic event coordinators...That is, of course, assuming that there is such a position, and if so, I would be proud to take it upon myself at some point in the near future...
Eggs...
I'm fine at this point...Everything "bad" that happened is done with and forgotten, and now I lie tired and not-so-ready to scapple through Pleasure Island with my--Gasp!--family.
My mind continues to trail back to AP Lang this morning and P-Dawg's shocked (Horrified, if you will...) face in chaotic laughter over my ungodly evil hair...I found it amusing that he couldn't look at me without laughing...And he even tried to deny it, but rolled into stitches before he could finish his meager pleas...Ha...I will hold power over him yet...
And then, of course, the one question I haven't allowed my mind to grapple through for more than a few minutes...I don't even want to think about it, but the fact that the situation was proposed to me in a fury of logic makes me even more wary of it's actual consequence on my life and what I may not have been embracing (No pun intended, even though you wouldn't see how it's a pun, simply because you, meager mortals, have no idea where, who, when, or what The Kelley is speaking of...Sucks to be you...) for the last two years...
Arr...
I need to go rest...Maybe I'll gain insight from my dreams...
Ha! That's funny!

No comments: