Saturday, September 20, 2003

"OVER AND OVER AND OVER, 'TILL I GET IT RIGHT..."

Chaz and Anthony left about an hour ago...It was good to just sit back and laugh with them...I've missed that...
We had a Footloose Saturday today...Lots and lots of fun. Or not. Either way, I'm content with throwing a few things over the Troll's head, not to mention joining her close circle of favorites...
At least today was productive...
I finally recieved both the tick, tick...BOOM! and the !HERO CD's, both autographed by their three leads...And Michael Tait's signature is so adorable...Ahh...He touched it...Mmm....Same with that sexy beast Raul Esparza...
Horrah for Kelley and her signature scouting techniques!
I'm going to try to sleep a bit...Not too much, but a bit...Just to convince myself that I'm not dying...
Just remember:
B-0
K-1

No comments: