Thursday, September 11, 2003

KELLEY'S BRIDGE IS A PIECE OF CRAP, A PIECE OF CRAP, YO, YO, A PIECE OF CRAP...

But something worth pity, I must add...
(Jen-Gerh seems to like the Rap Version--I mean, REMIX--better.)
The cast list hasn't been posted at this point, and Leah and I have decided it's because Backel is sitting at Denny's smoking something I won't confirm, and laughing viciously over how she controls our existances so easelessly...And on she goes with the smoking and the evil laughter until she realizes it is close to 10:00 AM, and she must post something on the board to ease our shattered minds and maintain her unrelenting control over our mental frame of being...
"Congratulations to everyone who auditioned for cast and/or crew!
You all did a fantastic job!
But I hate you. So you will not find out until sometime into November, by which time I will have blocked, choreographed, and perfected FOOTLOOSE, with the cast of myself, and Bethany.
Have a great week, and we'll see you at the show!
"
Watch. You know it'll happen.
After all, I know what she smokes...

No comments: