Saturday, August 09, 2003

AND ONCE AGAIN, DAVE BARRY STEALS ALL OF MY FUNNY MATERIAL...

I never get a chance to hang out in St. Petersburg anymore (Not that I want to, I'm simply stating the obvious...), but it's always good to take a break and use Toddbert's high speed computer...And watch people get drunk...
That's pretty much everything that happens around here...
But that's not my point. We're leaving at seven-or-so tomorrow so that we can get to Sanford ("Home Of The Whopper And Flea Market!") for the 10:30 mass...Goody...Actually, mass is an "interesting subject" now that I finished watching Kevin Smith's masterpiece...
But we'll save that for another day...
I was just thinking about how I need to get out and practice driving...Elise has been non-stop about this St. Augustine Road Trip thingy, and Nick and Chaz are in on it too, so I need to get myself as excited as they are, I guess...I've been thinking about them a lot this weekend...We're turning into the "cool" Drama III's, and I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that...Not that it's bad, or that I can really see myself as "cool", but I'm worried about how other people will see us...We already made a pact that we wouldn't be the nasty "mean people" that occupy the current thrones (Not that Kelley would dare to mention any names...), which I honestly think means we're already letting it get to our heads...Ugg...
I don't want to be cool. I'm not. It shouldn't be a big problem...
I also wrote my first emotional diary...It's pretty good, actually...Not horrible, but I think I did what Backel is looking for...
Okay...I'm going to go practice my driving, as Barry whole-heartedly suggests...
He just needs to stop trying to be as funny as I am...Or else...

No comments: