Monday, August 11, 2003

AND THE SENTINEL IS PROUD TO HAVE BUSH WRITING THEM AN OPINION COLLUMN? EXPLAIN THAT TO ME ONE MORE TIME, AND MUCH SLOWER...

I'm trying to compact months and months of research about this malpractice suit thingy (Which, ironically enough, makes for a rather interesting read if you translate into "redneck"...), and thereby destroying all the wildlife and/or tree resources...
I'm also amused by K-Max's awesome recipie reading skills...It's entertaining, and making me hungry...Not really...
Actually, I feel relatively sick...Not deathly ill, or anything, but sick...Enough to feel the pang in my gut and realize that I'm in the mood to roll over and die, but in a very artistic sense...
There are three pages of macaroni and cheese recipies...How hard can it be?
"Buy a box. Boil the water. Throw the entire box in, and cash in on the lawsuit money as soon as your house burns down, in which case you should rent a hotel room with a kitchen, go to the store, and buy another box. Rinse. Repeat."
See? Everything is easier when you ask Kelley what to do...

No comments: