Friday, August 29, 2003

BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION, KELLEY WANTS TO BE NAT HAWTHORNE'S BEST FRIEND...

So, I like The Scarlet Letter...Enjoy it, for that matter...And everyone hates me for this.
Whatever...
I'm feeling better about my incompetence as far as Lang is concerned...If I fail, I fail, and if I don't fail, Horrah! I'm just going to work harder than I've ever had to (Ironically, the exact reason I wanted to take the course in the first place...), and pray to the Gods Of Analysis that they take pity on me for doing something slightly drastic like building them a temple in the middle of Lyman's ghetto courtyard...
Heh. "Courtyard." That's probably too long a word for half of our students to adequately guess the meaning of...Maybe I should have a contest...
Money, money, money, money, and finally, money.
Something that our school lacks.
Oh well...We have P-Dawg...
That's all that counts.

No comments: