Sunday, August 03, 2003

DOES IT CONCERN YOU THAT THIS BLOG HASN'T WRITTEN IN A WEEK? I DIDN'T THINK SO...

Agg...I'm so excited to go back to classes tomorrow, but I still have so much running through my brain...
-The Fall Musical...*Kelley screams with giddy excitement...*
-NCYC...*More giddy, obnoxious screaming...*
-Drama III...*Do you get the giddy thing yet?*
And so on, and so on...I still have my Plyler essay to finish, but hey, the miracle of 10 Minute BS has to reign supreme until college, at least...And that gives me, what, five hours to finish? Perfect!
I've now seen Pirates Of The Ca-ribb-ean three times, and needless to say, the only two faces being watched were Johnny Depp and more importantly, Jonathan Pryce...Jon Pryce has one of the most rediculously gorgeous voices I've ever heard in my life...Needless to say, he's a god...
Hmm...What more to disclose to my adoring public? Ooh, I met an Alan Cumming look-alike today at Downtown Disney ("The Hot Spot Of The Fake Rich And Famous!"), and he was from the lovely little province of Montreal, Canada...He didn't even know who Alan is, the poor good looking fool! Oh well...He was nice, anyway, but I'm sure he thought I was some maladjusted teenager looking for drugs or other drug parafinalia...
Which isn't too far from the truth, but a little harsh in my own opinion...

No comments: