Friday, June 06, 2003

Hmm...I'm still feeling Matrix-y from last night...Good Lord, it was an awesome movie...
And what to say about the myriads of Agent Smiths?
Kelley like Agent Smith...
Enough of that. I'm heading down to Lakeland this morning with Mary so that we can do some "planning" for the retreat we're helping with in July...Personally, I'm excited...Really excited, in fact...I think I'll have an amazing time, and I think I'm learning to find that this kind of work, this planning, working, coordinating, leading stuff is really what I love doing the most...
I like being bossy...What can I say?
But, in complete and therefore total seriousness, I really do love it...Luckily for me, I get double doses...I'm helping with the thing this morning, and then, I'm going to help Kevin with the meeting tonight...For anyone else, it might seem like Youth Ministry Overload, but this is what I've grown up doing. This is what I love to do...It's fun!
(Okay, maybe not total, utter, jubulent fun, but fun all the same...Well, not all the same...That's not my point...)
Oh well...

No comments: