Sunday, June 01, 2003

What an amazing weekend...I have such a myriad of wealthy knowledge that I'm excited to be involved in and to be working on...
I'm ready to be the Preist, Prophet, and King that I've been called to be...
We're starting the Leadership team up again (Whether Derk is going to be a pompus ass about it or not...), and I've become so ready to put out ideas and all sorts of different ways we can implement this new wisdom...
Kevin spent the whole weekend as if he was trying to get me interested in a full time position...It was a really odd feeling, and I'm still not sure where I stand on my "difficult decision"...
(I am staying, as well as helping with All Souls, however...)
(As if I had a choice...)
I'll write a little more later on...We have to go home for the first time in three days...

No comments: