Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I'm genuinely crammed with things that I'd like to say about the happy, non-sarcastic things playing currently on the two IMAX screens within my mind...
But I can't...
My last genuinely logical thought took place when I finished our presentation last night (DerkJerk in tow...), and broke into tears over the amount of disrespect and hatred that he must shelter for me, seeing as though the only words that leave his lips in regards to myself are insults and jeers...
I couldn't hold up. I burst open, raw and completely, irreverently "not Kelley", and it didn't phase him...
The second logical thought was when Celeste revelated a homily he'd given about "killing the messenger" (In regards to himself being God's messenger)...
On a slightly happier note (Although, thoughts of that man being wiped out, although sacreligious to an insane degree, make me pretty happy...), I own stock in the Lincon Logs corporation...
(At least, Paul thinks so...)

No comments: