Wednesday, June 11, 2003

I think I'm on the verge of mental disexistance...Seriously, I wanted to shoot myself in the head, and take two other people out at the same time...
Not the best train of thought to experience while you're preparing meals at your CATHOLIC CHURCH to take to a HOMELESS COALITION...
You know? There should be the happy bunnies running through dimly lit patches of grass, not rounds of lead being pumped into my future youth minister and current associate pastor...
Oh, crap. Did I say that out loud?
Honestly, though...All Kevin could say to me tonight was, "Kel, you know you saved my life tonight, right?"
"Yeah, I know."
It obviously wasn't the happy bunny-est of any of the conversations we've had...In fact, I think he realizes how upset I was...Let's put it into perspective:
I thought that I was coming to help out tonight.
I was told that everything was set up, that Kevin knew what he was doing, and that I would have an easy ride.
"Not so," said the chorus of ferrets floating above my vision as I burned my arm on a searing tray of hot dogs...
And yet, everything turned out as it should have...No one was viciously murdered, I saw Charlene (My favorite transvestite besides Eddie Izzard...), and we really DID make a difference in people's lives...But it was a neat, four hours of hell for me, and Kevin "laying on the bacon fat" just angered me to an even greater degree than when the descant ferret attempted his solo...
Egad...Enough with the ferret talk...I'm not feeling well...
I need a hand massage...
And a ferret...

No comments: