Tuesday, June 10, 2003

THREE SCENARIOS FOR HOW MY LIFE WILL MOST SURELY END AT THE HANDS OF FR. DERK...
(As depicted in "Kelley Rant Format" through the use of an online instant communication program and Melly...)


Scenario 1: He'll put the blame on me. He'll go defensive- retaliate. So, when I ask for recomendations this summer, or just go to our pastor for anything, Fr. Walsh is going to say, "Well, had a little chat with Derk, and maybe you need to 'mature' a little before I can give you my trust..." He'll abominate my name among the parish, and I'll have no choice but to leave...
Scenario 2: He'll uphold our agreement for about a month, and then go back to the teasing, the tormenting, and so on, bringing me back to the drawing board...
Scenario 3: He actually listens to me, realizing that I'm not just some dumbass teenager that he can tease to no extent, realizing that I have mental capabilities beyond his, and an emotional range just as dependant on that intellect. He'll start taking me for who I am, we'll continue a bit of the teasing, but nowhere close to the degree it had come to, and I'll remain a fervent part of my church...
The fat irony- I'm so beyond caring...
All Souls and I are already picking out curtains. THAT'S how beyond caring I am...
Curtains with tulips...Orange tulips...

No comments: