Friday, June 13, 2003

I'M LAZY, AND I DON'T CARE, SO HERE'S LAST NIGHT'S ENTRY...

Why do I have random bluegrass/cajun Gene-ish songs popping into my head?
Only Josh Dodes would know the answer to that one...
Hmm...I'm really enjoying this whole "summer PE" thing...I'm feeling all sore and worked out, and I can't whine about feeling weak and pathetic now that I...Well...Don't.
I want to buy a ferret, suddenly. But that thought makes me angry...I'm staring at my Sirius, talking about buying a ferret, and you can just see the realization in his tiny little hamster eyes that he's being compared to another (Although temporarily imaginary) rodent...
Enough of that...I'll stay loyal until he curls over and goes to that little wheel in the sky...
Jeez...Why did I bother piercing my ear again? It seems relatively pointless in the giant, nonexistent scheme of things, and I wasted $20 completing my master-waste-of-scheme-planning-time...
I want to go see a movie...Not that I actually want to pay the movie industry seven dollars to waste three hours of my life on some crap like the "must-see movie of the summer", From Justin To "I Suck And So I Have To Steal A Good Name Like" Kelly...
But I'm not bitter...
Hurray for that happy, uplifting, positive conversation about my nonexistent personal life!
(Editor's Note: Conversation retracted because she "doesn't give a crap anyway...")
I was really angry last night about Derk and Kevin and James Barbour (For being so goddamn sexy...) and whoever else I wanted to be mad at, but I'm just kind of in this odd state of lightheadedness combined with aching, mental fatigue, and a craving for Philly Cheesesteak Hot Pockets...(Which I have in the freezer, but remain currently useless due to our lack of working microwave...)
But I'm not hungry...In fact, I think I'd be spewing steak all over the house if I tried eating...It's just this feeling of inconsistency...I miss my parents (Sort of...Not really, now that I get down to thinking about it...), I want to talk to someone, I'm feeling very "body conscious", and I want a bit of intimacy...Not totally on a physical level, but in a way, that's exactly what I want...I mean, I don't want to go have sex with someone. And I don't really want to "make out" (Especially with the descriptions that Paul just gave me of the "wrong ways" to do so...Why people want to stick tongues down each others throats, I will never know...). I just want to be held. Or kissed. Just to be somewhere and not feel worried about all the other {DERK} crap in my life, and not to really have to do anything for anyone else...
I need a Rochester moment...
I think I'm going to go relax, stretch out...Something...
I just need to stop thinking.

No comments: