Wednesday, July 23, 2003

"AND THIS WILL TEACH YOU THAT PIZZA AND VOLLEYBALL SIMPLY DON'T MIX" SAID THE LEMMING...

We had fun at All Souls this evening...It was good...There were footballs being thrown, soccer balls being mercilessly kicked, and tormented cookies aching for a stomach and digestive track to become a part of...
Most of them joined a little club I'd like to call "Kelley's Calorie Count"...
But that's not my point...The evening was relatively uneventful and yet rediculously relaxing and soothing for my current frame of mind...I was confident and happy...And a little tired. But that's not my focus either.
I'm so content to have finally found a church who's limitations don't lie with how little money you have, but with whether or not you've got enough room in your heart and enough courage to tell eight people that you've just met that you know you love them already, as my friend Danny just did...
It's been a wonderful, amazingly simple night...
And that's the best part.

No comments: