Wednesday, July 23, 2003

WELL, IF CLAIRE METZ SAYS IT'S GOOD, THEN I GUESS WE HAVE TO BELIEVE HER...

I just finished up with my round 3 of Leadership Goodness at WESH News Channel Two studios along the darling little corridor of I-4, and honestly, it was an amazing amount of fun...We watched the noon newscast (Which was so relaxed...To my total disbelief, I must say...And Metz is really funny...Not George Stephanopo-popolo-popl-olos funny, but funny.), ate lunch (More like infant wolves ravaging over two trays of Paneras sandwiches and cookies, although no burnt cookies, if I may add...Apparently I'm the only person in the universe that enjoys burnt cookies...Freaks...) with Mark Middleton (Who is an anchor, not the sports guy, thank you very much...). We enjoyed ourselves, learned that no radio DJ ever looks like the sweet, charming voice he so cunningly displays on air, and otherwise tormented the poor media peoples who so naively invited us to their workplaces...Poor dumb media peoples...
I almost feel sorry for them--
Oh, nevermind.

No comments: