Monday, July 21, 2003

WHAT I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SAID TO DERK'S FACE LAST NIGHT AT CHURCH:

"Hey, over-grown storybook character who-can't-walk-so-he-shuffles-instead, go annoy some other God-forsaken teenager who thinks you're the human equivlent to Anthrax...Buy yourself a pink collar, you lousy man-bitc--"
-No, I don't think that my blog should become a rated-R-parental-advisory-sticker-wannabe just because of his sorry collar...
But I do hate him...At least I didn't go into hysterics, or anything slightly amusing like that...I handled myself respectfully and calmly, and only once did it cross my mind to hit him so hard that I'd never have to worry about him smiling again...Okay, maybe twice...Or three times...
But does it really matter?
Yes, yes it does. I wish it didn't...He's the single most annoying person I've ever had to deal with in my sixteen years of existance, and yet, I am forced by cultural and religious infamy, to respect him. To uphold him as one of the singularly most important people in my "walk with God" and otherwise faith-based life experiences.
My conscience says "Hell, no."
I agree with my conscience.

No comments: