Sunday, July 06, 2003

PERHAPS NOT THE BRIGHTEST WAY TO SPEND THE MOMENTS UP UNTIL YOUR TWO WEEKS OF CATHOLIC HELL...

But who can possibly pull themselves away from a coma-driven cutie like Peter Gallagher in While You Were Sleeping...He's so gorgeous when he's dumb...And the guy who ends up winning the girl in the end is rather adorable, as well...
Ahh...One something in the morning, and instead of writing an essay that was due a week ago, I'm blabbing on about some teenage-angst-ish movie that considering the heavy emphasis on love, has absolutely nothing to do with my rather non-forlorn life...
I'm just anxious, I suppose...I mean, I have the leadership retreat starting on...Tomorrow...And then, Thursday, I fly out to Houston for the NCYC thingy...
It's scary...
My summer is almost complete, and I've yet to:
A: Be kissed.
B: Learn to surf.
C: Write my Plyler essay.
D: Hang out with Elise...Or Dexter...Or Elise...
E: Figure out why Nathan would want to move on to syndication...I mean, "Charlie Lawrence"? P-ul-eeze...
F: Sell sodas at SAK.
-And most importantly...
G: Adequately stalk Rene' Ruiz.
Alright...I think someone may have realized that I'm indeed on the computer early on a Sunday morning, in which case I will now duck to avoid the nifty little lazer light that's aiming for my skull...
Ta-ta!

No comments: