Sunday, July 06, 2003

SHE'S HERE, AND NOW, SHE'S GONE...

Off I go, into the wild blue yonder...And yes, I penned that phrase, not some old song thingy...
Me.
All me...
I just have to figure out how to sneak my phone out before my family realizes it's not there...Heh...Odd, if you consider how much I dislike it...
Maybe it's like Fr. Jer--Derk, that is...You hate it to an insane degree, yet it keeps you connected to your livlihood...
Sucks to be Kelley or in a Kelley-like state...
I need to go eat a Chik-Fil-A biscut before I leave...Yummy, and oddly un-nutritious!
But I will be thinking of everything and nothing in the next week...It may very well be the last time I speak through this blog, seeing as the very likely possibility that I join a bear-loving-woodsey-cult is fast approaching...Or I could be bitten to death by worms and/or fun-loving-carnivorous bugs...The choices are endless!
In fact, I think I should create some sort of submission page to see which would be the most interesting way for Kelley to perish in the next week...You've got two locations to choose from (Dayspring and a hotel in Houston, both of which probably smell like cheese...), and a variety of incidents to imagine!
Have fun! And let me know how I'm supposed to go before I do so...

No comments: